Gender Inc specializes in helping schools, businesses, medical groups, and community organizations support the transgender community by educating, training, and advising on matters of inclusion, equal access, equal care, and the equal treatment of transgender individuals.
Consulting services include:
- Reviewing, revising or writing new policies and procedures
- Development of transition plans for students and employees
- Facilitating on-site discussions
- Boards of Education, student presentations, parent/community meetings
- Annual corporate meetings, franchise locations, Pride week education/celebrations
- Community education seminars, Lunch-and-Learn workshops
- Media Management if your organization ends up in the news
Organizations served include:
- K-12 Schools/Colleges/Universities
- Administration, teachers, counselors and support staff, dorm advisors
- Medical providers, medical students, and medical office staff
- Businesses of all sizes
- Not-for-profit and direct service community organizations
- Domestic violence, sexual assault programs
- LGBTQ youth service providers
- Suicide prevention service providers
Consultation services are billed at an hourly rate and can include Skype or Google Hangout sessions.
Please contact us for more information or to check the availability of dates for on-site projects.